Monday 2 March 2015

Hey June - Evergreen Jacket Pattern Release

I'm really excited about this pattern - I think this is the most complex item I've ever sewn! And I love it!!! Such lovely styling and details!


I have a few other patterns from Hey June - and they are all great, so when I heard the Evergreen Jacket needed testers, I jumped at the chance!


I was a little daunted at first - there are a lot of pieces to this pattern (which is what gives the jacket it's awesome shape), but with great instructions and really clear images, it actually came together really easily!


The moto styling of this jacket is really cool - and you can give it lots of different looks depending on what fabric you use - I went with sweatshirting and sized down for a more structured and fitted look. But if you went with your measurements and used a softer, stretchier fabric, you would get more of a slouchy look.


One tester tried it in woven - which also worked great - and you could even go for full on moto style and use leather!! Check out some of the other testers jackets HERE.


 I decided to use a woven to line my pockets, just for a little shot of extra colour!


The pattern is available HERE in sizes XS-2XL and check out the rest of the patterns by Hey June HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is stunning Stacey!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, you look amazing in this and I love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, you look amazing in this and I love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great jacket! You're a whizz with clothes! I tend to stick to bags but you've inspired me to make something for myself now!

    ReplyDelete