Sunday 24 August 2014

E+M Patterns FREE Leggings

I recently helped test the free (yes - FREE!!) pattern from E+M Patterns for 3/4 length leggings - these are perfect for the British autumn weather that seems to have already set in (What happened to summer??!)






Although I love sewing beautiful girly dresses for Little B, day to day she lives in leggings and t-shirts, so I think these will be her most worn mummy made items by far!

This pair are sewn up in a super funky spandex -
and I LOVE them - sort of wish I had a pair for myself!! 

The pattern has been written really well and is so easy to follow - Allison has put the same amount of effort, care and attention into this free pattern as she does all of her other wonderful patterns - which having sewn quite a few of them, I can assure you are brilliant!



Clear written and photographic instructions mean this pattern is soooo quick to sew up - we already have 4 pairs, with more on the horizon - I don't think we'll ever need to get shop bought leggings again!

Find the free pattern here and a great tutorial for adding a cute ruched detail here.





8 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey, I come here from Betties Basket. Thanks for this review, not a beautiful sunny summer this year in North Italy, I think I'll sew some of these for my little niece!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs from Italy,
    Piera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy the pattern!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute little girl you have! Her legging are too cute. Thanks so much for your AMAZING work testing my patterns. Your hard work is so appreciated!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As always - I thoroughly enjoy testing your wonderful patterns! :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous little Bee and fab sewing too!
    Auntie Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth is such a good model and she loves wearing the beautiful clothes you make her love xx Mum

    ReplyDelete