Thursday 6 November 2014

Pattern release - Spirit Jacket for Women by Coles Corner and Creations

Now released and currently on sale is the new Spirit Jacket for Women!! I was lucky enough to test this pattern - and I love it!!


This is one seriously comfy jacket - and it's super cute too!! Not to mention it is SO fast to sew up!! The instructions are brilliant and really easy to follow, making this a super quick and satisfying project!


There are so many different fabrics you could use to make this jacket work for any climate - I used Ponte Roma because it's still quite mild here and I didn't want it to be too hot to wear - but as winter sets in you could go for fleece or sweatshirt jersey, and it even works with woven (or a combination of woven and knit) if you want something a bit lighter.

 

The Ponte Roma worked perfectly because it's quite heavy and has a lovely drape to it, so I used the same material again for my second version - which I made to match my netball team colours!!


I can't wait to make Little B a matching childrens version so she can cheer us on from the side lines!!



Get your copy of the pattern here - and be quick because it's on sale at just $5.50 until Sunday 9th November (usual price will be $8.95) - the size range is XXS TO 4XL

Oh, and wish us luck for our match tonight - it looks like it's going to be a wet one!!!
GO BLUE BOLTZ!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love your team colors jacket; it looks great on you! Hope you won the game! I was so hoping I'd get to test this. My son wants one badly! I will be buying the pattern while it's on sale though so he will get one after all. :)

    ReplyDelete